- Requesting Transcripts & Grade Reports
- Requesting Enrollment & Degree Verifications
- How to for Students
- Access Your WebCAPP Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Classroom Building Key
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your Unofficial Transcript
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Access Angel Courseware
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Forms for Students & Advisors
- Info for Faculty & Staff
- Institutional Consumer Info
Preparing to Register
Course registration for Summer and Fall 2011 for graduate students begins on Friday, March 25, 2011.
The Registration Information Brochure containing instructions for web registration and related information is available here.
Most currently enrolled graduate students will have access to register through the web registration system. If you have access to register through web registration, you will need to contact your mentor to receive your registration Term PIN which is required for system access. Web registration is open through thelast day to add a course. The academic calendar gives the dates for the last day to add, as well as the start date of classes, the last day to drop a course without a grade or withdraw with a “W” grade.
All students who are permitted to use web registration will be expected to do so. Students not permitted to use web registration must register by submitting a registration form with mentor’s signature to the CGCE Office of Student Services and Advising located in Room 210, O’Hara Hall. Those students not permitted to use web registration include:
- Newly admitted CGCE students;
- CGCE students returning from a leave of absence;
- Non degree seeking students;
- Visiting students taking courses for transfer to another educational institution.
Other Important Information
University email: It is important for you to check your University of Scranton email account often. All electronic communication from the University is directed exclusively to the University of Scranton electronic mailbox. Students are expected to access their University email account on a weekly basis, though daily is recommended. University departments and faculty routinely use email to communicate important campus, academic program and course information.
Degree Completion: If you will be completing your degree requirements by the next upcoming graduation date in August, December, January or May, you must submit an Application for Degree at the CGCE Office of Student Services and Advising by deadlines published in the catalog. If you prefer, you may complete these forms online here.
If you have questions or comments, please call the CGCE Office of Student Services and Advising at (570) 941-7580.