Preparing to Register
- Review your CAPP report to identify courses for which you next need to register for your program of study. Remember to refer to your University catalog for program requirements and course descriptions, as well as pre- and co-requisites, other restrictions, tuition and course fees.
- Next, search for available sections of those courses for the upcoming registration terms by accessing the online course schedule (see instructions below).
- After completing your course section search, fill out your registration forms and worksheets to take to your advising appointment.
- Keep your advising appointment. At your advising session, get your registration term PIN from your advisor and note your initial registration date and time.
- Verify your University of Scranton email username and password prior to your initial registration appointment. If you have trouble logging into the My.Scranton portal and Self Service (UIS), call the Technology Support Center at 941-4357.
- Clear any financial holds you may have with the Bursar, Library, Student Affairs, Network Resources or Public Safety. You will not be allowed to register if there is a hold on your record.